Welcome

Thanks for joining me.

I am not sure where this journey is going to take me, but I've a sense from others that it isn't going to be an easy ride. There will be setbacks, periods of slow progress, maybe even lapses into depression, and moments (I hope) of reward and elation. I can't tell what, when, how quite yet.

I'm going to be writing quickly and when I can, so don't expect great prose!

Sunday 23 December 2007

How not to report on cochlear implants

Those of you who admire the ability of the press to miss the mark so comprehensively on occasion might be amused by the report in the (UK) Mirror newspaper about young Joshua Alexander at http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/12/22/joshua-hears-after-bionic-op-89520-20262500/, in which I count five gloriously inaccurate statements about CIs. Have I missed any?

1 comment:

Michael said...

No, five is the right number, I think. Good work.